CH Spencer will repair all styles, designs and manufacturers of pumps.
We also provide and assemble new pumps including base-plates to customer specification.
New Pump Assembly
- Pump repair.
Custom fabricated bases:
- Modular to fit multiple motor sizes. So you can scale up as your production grows
- Retro fit, so you can put a new pump package onto an existing skid or grout platform
- Rugged skids, and complete pump skid packages for your mobile pumping needs
- By using your existing discharge head, and adapting a new pump assembly, you can utilize your existing piping and have a pump that can continue to be serviced into the future.
Sandblasting and coating:
- We use the latest in epoxy coatings, both NSF quality and industrial quality to minimize corrosion of the pump components and maximize the life of the pump.
Pump seal conversions:
- From packing to mechanical seal
- Packed/ or mechanical to “auto-seal” (eliminates packing and mechanical seals for vertical turbine pumps).
Building a custom safety cage for a pump enclosure to protect workers from injury by moving gears and shafts.